Looking to make a career move? Need help finding a new job? Need career advice? In today’s tumultuous job market, even the best project managers can find themselves in a position where a professional helping hand from a skilled and experienced job search support group.
This is why, since 2014 PMINEO has partnered with North Coast Job Seekers. North Coast Job Seekers (NCJS) is a unique job search support group for professionals in transition or those who are currently employed but seeking new career options. NCJS provides tools, tips, resources, techniques and networking opportunities to help maximize your job search.
Learn More about NCJS on their website HERE.
Benefits to PMINEO Members
- Access to a larger network, enhancing the opportunities to make connections and find opportunities in fields not normally represented at RPYC meetings.
- More direct contact with HR professionals to gain the inside track on hiring practices and tips.
- Regular networking opportunities, leading to personal and professional development with a focus on job seeking.
- High quality speakers offer professional insights in to the Northeast Ohio job market and provide valuable tools, tips and advice to job seekers improving the prospects for landing a new position or engagement.
- Publicity and branding outside the 'traditional circle' of PMINEO members.
- Additional volunteer opportunities within NCJS.
NCJS Resource Library
The NCJS online library includes articles, presentations, and practical examples of tools that will assist in the job search. Here you will also find presentations from NCJS meetings so you can review or see the materials if you missed the gathering.
NCJS Job Networking Meetings
If in transition, or want to explore new career options, we encourage attending North Coast Job Seekers meetings. NCJS meets twice a month on the second and fourth Monday from 7:30 to 9:00 PM at the Pioneer Memorial Presbyterian Church (35100 Solon Road, Solon, OH 44139).
Special LinkedIn Group
NCJS can be also found on LinkedIn
NCJS is a completely volunteer organization bringing together those in job transition with leaders, presenters, resources, and other job seekers. NCJS is a separate and discrete organization and is not affiliated with either Project Management Institute or the Northeast Ohio Chapter of Project Management.