** Please note: location Changed to Residence Inn Beachwood, 3628 Park East Drive, Beachwood Ohio 44122
This program focuses on providing an understanding of Agile Project Management, team dynamics, requirements gathering, estimating, executing/reporting and adopting Agile into your company operations. Going beyond the generic descriptions of Agile within project management, this program uses many exercises to reinforce the concepts and techniques.
In this accelerated 2-day course is designed for busy professionals.
Roeder Consulting combined their real-world experience leading high performing development project teams, and the latest research, to create this interactive workshop, where you will:
- Understand Agile concepts
- How Agile teams and roles within them are structured
- Discuss requirements gathering through the use of User Roles and User Stories
- Prioritizing User Stories and creating a product backlog
- Estimating and Iterative Planning Basics
- Executing and progress reporting basics
- Agile within the organization
To register or obtain more info: RoederConsulting.com/agileprojectmanagement