Please join us for a casual round of golf and socialize with other project management professionals. Any skill level golfer is welcome to join. This will be a 2-person, 3-club, and 9-hole shotgun scramble at the Washington Golf Course in Newburgh Heights.
After golf, we can go down to Panera’s on 6700 Rockside Road, Independence, OH for dinner and to socialize.
The chapter will not collect monies prior to the event. Golfers will pay at the clubhouse.
All participants are accountable for all costs for golf, food, and beverages the day of the event.
- Date: Monday, September 12, 2016
- Time: Arrive no later than 2:30 pm to pay and listen to announcements. Tee off is at 3:00 pm
- Cost: $10.50 to walk, $17.50 to ride cart (fees may increase if we do not get enough golfers
- Registration: [link] We are capped at maximum 36 golfers. Please only register if you are very sure to attend.
- Location: Washington Golf Course, 3841 Washington Park Blvd, Newburgh Heights, OH 44105
- Driving Directions and Map: https://binged.it/2as7Psx