- Represent the chapter at public events and act as a liaison between the chapter and PMI Global.
- Drive implementation of PMI Global policies and guidelines and ensure that they are reflected in chapter processes.
- Ensure that the chapter board works together as a team to meet the chapter’s strategic goals and annual reporting requirements from governing bodies (i.e., government, PMI Global).
- Ensure that all chapter business is being done legally and ethically.
- Chair the governance board meetings, facilitate the annual General Membership Meeting and lead the annual Chapter Leadership Meeting.
- Responsible for achieving the chapter vision, mission and objectives as detailed by the chapter board, PMI and chapter strategic plans.
- Oversee the management of funds for duly authorized purposes of the PMI - Northeast Ohio Chapter.
- Prepares a quarterly financial report(s) on the activities of the Chapter and forwards to the Chapter Board and Vice Presidents.
- Prepares other Chapter financial reports as required.
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations regarding income tax, sales tax, and making any required filings with governments having jurisdiction over the Chapter.
- Preparing, maintaining, recording, circulating all records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of the chapter.
- Will review the bylaws annually and suggest improvements to our chapter’s organizational structure
- Complete the annual charter renewal for the PMI Global Operations Center
- Support our strategic planning initiatives.
- As time permits, this position also provides support for membership communication initiatives and board level oversight of special initiatives as needed.
Directors at Large (2):
- Work with Board, President and Chapter officers to provide leadership and expertise in developing and executing strategic plans for chapter.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to chapter officers
- Establish policies and objectives for governing the chapter to ensure compliance with PMI headquarters
- Provide chapter financials oversight
- Manage specific projects initiatives assign by Board