PMINEO is partnered with North Coast Job Seekers (NCJS) – a newly formed organization that is focused on career advancement for all professions in the NE Ohio area.
NCJS has a diverse and engaged Advisory Board who are committed to becoming the premier job seeker network / support organization in NE Ohio. NCJS provides tools, tips, resources, techniques, and networking opportunities through dynamic speakers – to help job seekers maximize their job searches. NCJS meets twice a month on the second and fourth Monday from 7:30 to 9:00 PM at the Pioneer Memorial Presbyterian Church (35100 Solon Road, Solon, OH 44139).
This alignment brings many benefits to PMINEO members:
- Access to a larger network, enhancing the opportunities to make connections and find opportunities in fields not normally represented at RPYC meetings.
- More direct contact with HR professionals to gain the inside track on hiring practices and tips.
- Increased frequency of meetings doubles networking opportunities, leading to personal and professional development with a focus on job seeking.
- Larger group will draw higher quality speakers.
- Publicity and branding outside the ‘traditional circle’ of PMINEO members.
- Additional volunteer opportunities within NCJS.
Brad Kahn ‘Director of Career Networking.’ As a NCJS Advisory Board member, Brad Kahn, PMINEO Director of Career Networking will serve as the primary liaison between the two organizations. Each group will provide updates to members regarding meetings, events, and opportunities to participate.
Look for meeting announcements each month!
Click here for North Coast Job Seekers Meetings.
Click here for more information about the NCJS and PMINEO Partnership.
For more information about NCJS access their website at www.northcoastjobseekers.org.