The PMI Northeast Ohio Chapter is an affiliate of the Project Management Institute, Inc., with primary responsibility for the furtherance of the project management profession. The chapter serves the Greater Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Sandusky, Youngstown and surrounding counties.
We do so by:
- Providing chapter meetings that include a presentation on a topic of interest to project managers, as well as an opportunity to network with other professionals in the Northeast Ohio area.
- Provide a plethora of venues for individuals interested in project management to obtain information, apply their skills by volunteering, and attend chapter sponsored educational opportunities.
- Offer assistance and preparation training for professional certification to those members interested in obtaining certification from PMI.
- Maintaining a library of project management-related materials, accessible to all members.
- Keeping our members apprised of project management-related developments on both the international and local areas.
- Informing our members of external educational resources and opportunities available to them.