The purpose of the PMINEO Sponsorship Program is to create and maintain relationships with organizations that benefit from, support and want to advance the discipline of Project Management. By creating a foundation of mutually beneficial cooperation, PMINEO seeks to strengthen its presence within the project management industry as well as the knowledge base of its members within the Northeast Ohio region.
What types of Organizations are Eligible to Become Sponsors?
PMINEO is proud to partner with multiple outstanding organizations to bring the highest quality programming and educational opportunities for our members. These partnerships fall into several discrete categories
- Event Sponsors. PMINEO Event Sponsors play a central role in PMINEO Chapter in that these organizations provide the resources that help to make the programming that our Chapter makes available to you and the other Members of our Chapter. Through their financial and other contributions, PMINEO is able to keep our chapter membership fees low, making PMINEO membership an incredible value.
- Registered Education Providers. (REP Partners) authorized by Project Management Institute (PMI) to offer training in project management and to issue professional development units (PDUs) to meet continuing education requirements.
- Corporate Partners generally comprise private and public corporations that have a vested interest in strengthening project management within the Northeast Ohio region while further building their brand within PMINEO’s dynamic community of project management professionals.
- University Partners interested in PMINEO Student Involvement programs, enhanced project management curriculum development and / or professional peer review support for original research.
And in 2017, we are adding two new sponsorship categories:
- Digital Sponsors are organizations who can benefit from the extensive array of brand building opportunities with the Northeast Ohio project management community premium placement of advertising, articles using PMINEO website, newsletter and social media channels.
- Elite Industry Forum Sponsors are organizations interested in demonstrating support for Thought Leadership in project management by sponsoring a PMINEO Industry Forum. Industry forums will comprise an exciting new collection of specialized learning, professional development and networking program designed to help members keep up with developments in their industry AND the latest in project management tools that help them do their jobs better; increase PM speed, agility and efficiency; and help to facilitate the transition to, and incorporation of, value-based PM 2.0 / 3.0 project management methods now being introduced by the Northeast Ohio Chapter of Project Management Institute.
Have an Idea for Sponsorship? Let’s Get Creative Together!
On behalf of our Members, WE THANK ALL OF OUR SPONSORS AND STRATEGIC PARTNERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT!