Through 2020, 1.57 million new project management jobs will be created each year around the world, according to our Project Management Talent Gap report. As a PMINEO Student member, you'll have access to a vast collection of knowledge and career resources, local and global communities, opportunities to grow and network with potential career shaping opportunities, plus discounts, rewards and perks.
- Exclusive access to PMI® publications and our global standards.
- Gain professional development units (PDUs)
- Chapter programs – typically free for members and job seekers and recruiters sometimes attend
- PMP® Study Group – meets Tuesday evenings for 12 weeks starting in September, January or May
- Volunteer to gain experience, meet others, and obtain PDU’s
- Discounts on certification exams and renewals