PMINEO Professional Development Day - Evening Only
Registrations are now closed.
Title: PMINEO Professional Development Day
- 5:00 – 6:00: Buffet Dinner / Networking / Social Hour
- 6:00 – 6:15: Welcome, recap, thank sponsors
- 6:15 – 8:15: Tres Roeder - 2.0 Power Skills PDUs – Sixth Sense for Leadership
- 8:15 – 8:30: Closing remarks, thanks, PDUs, survey, raffles
In person: Baldwin Wallace University – Strosacker Hall (Student Union) – Sandstone 3 (125 Tressel St, Berea, OH 44017)
Zoom (online): Zoom link will be provided after registration
Cost: Chapter Member - $50 | Non-Member - $55 | Student - $50
Food for in person: Fiesta Mexican Bar (Buffet) – Shredded Beef, Chicken, Vegetables, Cilantro Lime Rice, Black Beans, Tortillas
Professional Development Day – Join your colleagues in-person for several enlightening hours of learning at our annual Professional Development Day. We have arranged for engaging guest speakers to present a variety of topics, giving you up to 5.0 PDUs! If you attend in the evening only, you can earn 2.0. You can register for all presentations or just the evening session. We also offer a social hour for some professional networking along with meal options – both lunch and dinner. You also have the option of attending remotely, via Zoom.
Evening Speaker: Tres Roeder
Tres Roeder founded Roeder Consulting in 2011. A former consultant with Booz Allen Hamilton, Tres has worked with more than forty organizations including eight Fortune 500 companies and three FTSE 100 firms. Industry experience includes serving as Director of Business Process Improvement at American Greetings with prior positions at RR Donnelly and Toyota Motor Sales USA. He is the author of two Amazon best-selling books: A Sixth Sense for Project Management and Managing Project Stakeholders. Tres details how to achieve project success by deploying a balanced approach with an emphasis on people. Tres is professionally certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP®) and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP). He was awarded the NEO PMI Kerzner Award for Project Management Excellence in 2012. He holds a BA in Economics from the University of Illinois, and an MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.
Presentation Overview – 2.0 Power Skills PDUs:
- Sixth Sense for Project Management. This presentation, based on Tres Roeder's Amazon best-selling book, has been heard by over 100 groups of all sizes from Washington State to Boston, from Panama to Luxembourg. Tres colorfully outlines the six disciplines individuals need to lead change. Humorous, engaging, and based on a comprehensive multi-year study, this program covers: 1) how an individual can improve emotional intelligence, 2) how a team can better understand the interpersonal aspects of the workplace, and 3) how an organization can improve project performance through stronger communications and empathy.
It is not possible to register for this event