Apex Leadership and Technology Webinar Series: Fry Your Chickens - Achieving Big, Bold Goals
Phil Barth, motivational speaker, computer geek and "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" alum, will inspire us to rise above the "Chickens" that keep us down! You will laugh, you will learn, you will pick up some tools to help you achieve your big, bold brilliant ideas and live the life you deserve!
- Identify your big bold brilliant idea - something that will make you jump out of bed in the morning.
- Determine what is standing in your way and how you will conquer it.
- Laugh over 100 times and release endorphins!
Phil believes there is something inside of us that stands between all of us and success. It is a flock of chickens. Chickens like fear, negativity and self doubt. Every time I've wanted to do something out of my comfort zone, I had to fry a chicken. As a result of frying chickens... I won $32,000 on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. I wrote and published a selling book. (Still working on the "best" part). I got that first date with the woman who became my wife. I rode a roller coaster with my son for 2 minutes without throwing up. It would be perfect... if only the roller coaster ride hadn't been 2:20.
You will laugh for an hour. And you will leave this session with homework: One chicken that you are going to fry. One step that you will take toward making a dream come true.
Phil Barth feels that there’s something inside of us that stands between all of us and success. It is a flock of chickens. Chickens like fear, negativity and self-doubt.
As a result of frying chickens…
- Phil won $32,000 on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- Phil became the author of the International Best Sort of selling book "Great Things Happen Every Day".
- Phil was even able to ride a roller coaster with his son for two minutes without throwing up. It would have been perfect… if only the roller coaster ride hadn’t been two minutes 20 seconds.
As a speaker, and author, Phil specializes in goal achievement. His journey began when he found success by trying something different and surrounding himself with the right people. He now helps other fry chickens and overcome their barriers to success.
Phil, his wife, three sons and two dogs reside in the greater Cincinnati area.
Join one of Apex's FREE online Webinars! Apex offers continuous education webinars with industry-respected thought leaders through their Toolbox Talks program. Many of these talks are worth certification credits for PMI, IIBA, or CompTIA certifications. Visit https://www.apexsystems.com/careers/webinars-and-workshops to view all upcoming sessions and register for specific talks.
It is not possible to register for this event