Top 10 Benefits of Sponsorship
1. Grow your business. Sponsorship provides you with access to marketing and sponsorship opportunities that extend across chapter web presence, communications, activities, and events.
2. Grow your profits. Members favor sponsors with their business.
3. Build your brand. Grow your profits Places your company brand, products, and services in front of the area’s premier current and future business leaders and companies.
4. Join with a community of champions. Positions your organization as a champion of project management excellence in Northeast Ohio.
5. Expand your networking. Provides an opportunity for you and your sales staff to network with PMINEO Members and colleagues in a wholly unique and professional setting.
6. Builds “street cred”. Equip your sales staff with additional credibility within the project management community as a prime supporter of project management.
7. Reach a diverse and powerful market. With over 1400 members and growing, Northeast Ohio PMI professionals come from virtually every major industry including aerospace, automotive, business management, construction, engineering, financial services, information technology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and telecommunications.
8. Showcase your products and services. An excellent way to demonstrate your organization’s unique attributes and expertise, knowledge, networks and resources.
9. An incredible value. PMINEO Stakeholder Partners are part of the backbone of our Chapter. Participating organizations provide the resources that help to make the programming and services that our Chapter makes available in our economically powerful region. Through their financial considerations to PMINEO, membership fees are kept at a very low level, making PMINEO membership an incredible high impact and long lasting value.
10. At least a portion of your contribution may be tax deductible. (Please check with your tax counsel or tax advisors for advice regarding the deductibility of contributions made to PMINEO).
You will find that we are always open to new opportunities that will strengthen the project management profession and help us to better serve our Members. Open a dialogue by sending us an e-mail!