Making Project Management Indispensable for Business Results®
In a competitive global economy, project managers can’t go it alone. PMI membership gives you the tools and support you need to make your mark on the profession.PMI membership signifies that you’re serious about your project management career and your professional development. It highlights this dedication to employers, colleagues and stakeholders, giving you an edge in the job market. It also provides you with access to valuable knowledge, networks and resources that help you improve and advance.
PMI Member Benefits
- Instant digitaldownload access to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition). The foremost standard on project management, the PMBOK® Guide is a must have for anyone determined to deliver results, achieve excellence, and stand out from the crowd.
- Instant digital download access to PMI’s Foundational Standards representing the four areas of the profession: project, program, portfolio and the organizational approach to project management. They are the foundation on which practice standards and industry-specific extensions are built.
- Instant digital download access to PMI’s Practice Standards describing the use of a tool, technique or process identified in the PMBOK® Guide or other foundational standards.
- Instant digital download access to PMI’s Practice Guides providing supporting information and instruction to help you apply PMI standards. Practice guides may become potential standards and if so, would undergo the process for development of full consensus standards.
- Practical, customizable tools and templates help you manage your project information and save you time and effort.
- Access to knowledge resources. On-demand webinars, peer-written and reviewed articles, business and project management books in eReads& Reference.
- Opportunities to connect with peers to network, share ideas, and get advice.
- Multitude of volunteer opportunities to further hone and demonstrate your project management expertise.
- As a member, individuals who’ve earned a PMI credential are automatically part of the PDU Advantage Program, which gives you access to many ways to earn PDUs at no extra cost through your membership.
- Job and career advancement opportunities.
- PMI members benefit from discounts and programs that help smooth the road to success.
- Informative and insightful membership publications to help you keep up and stay abreast of the latest trends.
Additional information about Project Management Institute can be found at www.pmi.org